Tuesday, November 1, 2011
What makes me want to drink?
If it was just one drink, I'd probably be ok; but I can't take just one drink. I guess that is why I am an alcoholic. When I set out to drink its to get so far drunk that I don't have to think or deal with anything. Unfortunately, I usually do something stupid when I'm drunk which gives me more problems than I started with.
So this is what makes me want to drink,
1. my son won't go to bed and I am butt tired and do not want to fight with him anymore.
2. basically any time my son decides to be stubborn and I don't want to deal with him.
3. I'm going to have to be in a social situation that makes me feel uncomfortable.
4. I have to hang out with people I know are going to be boring.
5. other people inflict rudeness and stupidity on me or in my life.
6. other people around me are drinking and having fun.
7. I can't go to sleep because my mind is wandering with too many thoughts.
8. I see wine or beer on sale or displayed on the end caps in the store.
Of course there are probably a thousand other reasons I have gotten drunk in the past, these are just a few recent ones. Hope you enjoyed my woes...what are some of the reasons you get drunk?